Matching Earring and Ring

Thursday, February 22, 2007

These pieces are the matching ring and earring for the turquoise bracelet i made yesterday. The ring was difficult due to the number of wires involved and its a bit bulky at the sides. I have a set now,........emmmm, now should i make a matching necklace?

Muddy ,  Thursday, February 22, 2007 at 8:13:00 PM GMT+8

Yes, definitely make the necklace! Beautiful stuff!

Mei Thursday, February 22, 2007 at 8:25:00 PM GMT+8

Oh! oh! Now i am really tempted.....thanks Muddy.

indigogarden Friday, February 23, 2007 at 6:20:00 AM GMT+8

What a beautiful set of jewelry! Keep up the good work. :)

Anonymous ,  Friday, February 23, 2007 at 4:06:00 PM GMT+8

I'm curious... what don't you like about the ring? It's a little unusual, but a perfect match to the bracelet and earrings! Bravo!

Mei Friday, February 23, 2007 at 8:47:00 PM GMT+8

I am happy with the ring except for the wrap at both sides of the shank of the ring. They are too bulky/heavy looking. I would prefer a more slender look.

Anonymous ,  Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 11:44:00 PM GMT+8

I was just thinking if you wanted a sleeker look why not go up one gauge on your wire for the necklace. Just a thought though. It is very beautiful work indeed.

Mei Monday, February 26, 2007 at 8:01:00 PM GMT+8

thank u for your comments anonymous. When u said go up one gauge, do u mean thicker wire or thinner wire as the no. increase, the wire is thinner. Sorry, a bit confuse here.

Talula Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 3:26:00 AM GMT+8

I Love this piece! The bracelet is awesome.

Mei Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 7:50:00 AM GMT+8

Thanks Talula....i am planning for a necklace at the mo.