Meet Me Halfway - Braided Wire Cuff

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The idea for this braided wire cuff formed while I was making Facing the Cobra II the other day.
If you are wondering, the wires really met halfway.

I used 22ga and 28ga wires and stones are all tourmaline of different color shades except for the focal which is faceted Obsidian.

Opal Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 5:13:00 AM GMT+8

i really would love to see a tutorial on this. it's just amazing!

Mei (WireBliss) Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 7:47:00 AM GMT+8

Opal, I will add this into my "to do list" of 2009.
Happy New Year!

lunita Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 6:32:00 PM GMT+8

Hello Mei, Best wishes in 2009, I really love this bracelet, the cobra cuff too and the sea horse pendant is awesome, please make a tutorial for the three!!! they are awesome, you make only good things!!!

Mei (WireBlissMei) Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:59:00 PM GMT+8

Thanks very much Lunita. They are already in my to do list...but wonder when I will be able to really start work on them :)

lunita Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 5:12:00 PM GMT+8

Oh Mei, I wish that you make tutorials for these 2 bracelet and for sea horse, please, I have not senn prettier, please, I will buy the tutorials, make it soon, I know, too much work, but I admire you and your work, you make so pretty things and I see always your work!!! you are a very good artist!!!
Rita

TeriB Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 9:05:00 AM GMT+8

Hi Mei! Thanks for posting how to braid wire. I think the bracelet would be a great tutorial too! However do you continue to get such wonderful design ideas! Teri http://sandtcreations.etsy.com
Twitter: Teri_B

Mei (WireBlissMei) Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 9:18:00 AM GMT+8

Hi Teri! you are welcome. Still thinking of how to create the tutorial the best way as its a bit tricky on the "meeting" part.
Sometimes idea/s come unexpectedly and this is one of them. I wish they come more often :)