Day and Night, Two Colors Themed Bracelet

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Don't forget to take part in my Sparkly Ring Tutorial Giveaway here - Free tutorial for 3 lucky readers - open till 5th February 2010. Go here to comment and participate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day and Night Themed Wire Wrapped Bracelet - Pearl and 8mm black Swarovski Crystal.
The Sunday Market is a great place for ideas although most of the pretties sold there are stretch bracelets.
I saw a combination of 2 different colors stone for a stretch bracelet which is inspired me to create this day & night themed bracelet.
Added a heart shaped wired clasp to make the bracelet less boring :)
Shall be making more of them, with different colors stones though.

Kokopelli Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 5:51:00 PM GMT+8

The wired clasp adds that little something to the bracelet. There are a lot of color combos that would work. Turquoise and coral or the complementary (?) colors.

sundownbeaddesigns Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 8:48:00 PM GMT+8

very nice bracelet, the clasp adds a lot of pizzazz. great work!

Azure Islands Designs Monday, January 25, 2010 at 4:00:00 AM GMT+8

Love the bracelet Mei, and your clasp is the perfect closure!!!
Cheers

Claudia Lawrence Monday, January 25, 2010 at 3:01:00 PM GMT+8

Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team for Promotion & Marketing .I too have submitted my blog in it & getting a good response from it . Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

Kudzu Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 10:42:00 AM GMT+8

the pearls and black crystals are so chic together,and like everyone,just love the clasp!
kudzu

Glass OF Venice Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 7:11:00 PM GMT+8

Those are darling Bracelet!!CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORDS, BUT....I LOVE IT!
Glass Of Venice