Another Entangled Wire Bezel

Sunday, February 24, 2008

This is one long overdue piece I owe someone.
I started off with a border wrap but failed miserably I don't even dare to show you the failure here.....:D. But this is better. To the new owner tomorrow.

de Cor's Monday, February 25, 2008 at 12:23:00 AM GMT+8

Very nicely done, Mei. And it looks very complicated. :S

Mei Monday, February 25, 2008 at 8:41:00 AM GMT+8

It is not as complicated as it looks. The technique is by Lisa Niven Kelly.

de Cor's Monday, February 25, 2008 at 10:56:00 AM GMT+8

Will check it out soon. ^^ Thanks for sharing, Mei.

Game2p Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 5:21:00 PM GMT+8

haha...nice blog, keep new update and i will come visit again

Mei Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 9:32:00 PM GMT+8

thanks a lot. Come visit again another day.

Shuku Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 10:56:00 PM GMT+8

Oooh Mei, these are looking lovely, the rings included. The bezel is wonderfully chaotic! I like it a lot.

--Shuku

Mei Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 10:15:00 AM GMT+8

thanks shuku. haven't seen any new piece from you yet. Busy with drawings ya?

Shuku Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 10:53:00 AM GMT+8

Mei, I actually do have five new pieces counting the mess I was working on last night half asleep! I just haven't photographed them yet; I did a bracelet over the weekend, and a disaster of a wirewrap pendant a day or so before. Last night was instant gratification with rings and a simple bracelet! I'll try to get the photos as soon as I can; usually by the time I get home the light's lousy for anything good.

--Shuku