Monday, May 12, 2008
I really enjoyed myself making this ring based on Louise's Tutorial on Woven ByPass Ring. I was a bit nervous when it comes to weaving as I failed miserably in the past especially when it involves lots of weaving. Look at this failed project - Failed Pendant
But then when I was weaving this ring, it was not as difficult as back then. I guess it must be the size of wire I used for weaving. I used 28g whereas for my previous project, I used 25g. Stainless steel wires of 20g formed the shank of this ring.
Very happy with the outcome and I really love it.
Happy with the outcome, I give it another try with copper wire and this time it is even easier to weave. The copper wire is "soooooooo" soft. How I wish stainless steel wires are as soft as that. :)