Beautiful Rubies (Delima) - Wire Wrap Bracelet, Netted Bezel

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Remember the rubies we bought the other day here - http://wireblissmei.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-recent-purchase-stones-cabs.html

Here is the completed ruby bracelet for Amee (aunt-in-law) done netted bezel style (Delia's) with sterling silver wire. Very delicate piece and she is already planning to wear it to a wedding dinner in the very near future. A matching prong ring is coming soon :)

Jane Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 9:16:00 AM GMT+8

very beautiful. how much are you selling for this may i ask?

Mei (WireBliss) Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 9:53:00 PM GMT+8

Unfortunately this one is not for sell Jane. Its a gift so I didn't calculate how much it cost if I were to sell it.

KnotGypsy Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 12:42:00 PM GMT+8

It is so very sweet. You do such beautiful work.

I read your comment and had to check out your blogs, but I don't have time to spend tonight. I will return to look at everything.

Mei (WireBliss) Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 12:58:00 PM GMT+8

Thanks for visiting. Take you time to explore around my blog and get inspired :)

Leslie Todd Friday, September 12, 2008 at 11:38:00 PM GMT+8

I love the way you added the crystals to the side of the netted bezel. Very beautiful!

Bell Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 5:26:00 PM GMT+8

I'm sure mum loves it! You make sure she takes pictures of herself wearing it oh! :)

Mei (WireBliss) Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 3:03:00 PM GMT+8

Oh ya, she loves it. Too late to take pix liao. Was rushing and forgot all about it. Maybe should ask her to take pictures when she attend the wedding soon.