Ruby Ring

Sunday, September 07, 2008

This sterling silver Ruby ring goes together with the Ruby bracelet completed yesterday. Done just in time for Amee as she is leaving tomorrow morning. Von voyage Mee!

The cab is about 1cm at its longest, therefore its quite prominent with its beautiful color.

Poranna Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 4:39:00 PM GMT+8

what a beautiful set you've made! Lucky aunt :o)

Bell Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 5:27:00 PM GMT+8

I'm surprised she wanted a ring... :) Very nice though! A perfect set!

Wendy Sue Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 6:56:00 AM GMT+8

Hi Mei,

I stumbled upon your blog when I was googling where to buy a ring mandrel locally in Malaysia.

You work is pretty amazing, I must say! Absolutely gorgeous! :)

I see that you have a ring mandrel with you. Mind me asking where did you get it from?

Mei (WireBliss) Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 10:08:00 AM GMT+8

Hi Wendy,
I didn't get it direct fm the supplier but through someone else but I heard its from Penang. They don't have it in Kuching.

Lydia Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 3:05:00 AM GMT+8

do u have a tutorial on this Mei?
I really love your works...your designs.. really lovely!

WireBliss Design (Mei) Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 11:11:00 AM GMT+8

Hi Lydia,
I made this based on Dianne Karg Baron's Tutorial here - http://www.wireblissmei.com/2008/08/prong-ring-my-first.html

Lydia Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:21:00 PM GMT+8

Hi Mei,

Must be on the Difficult Level :(
Im only a beginner-intermediate..

Trying to hunt got tutorials to practice on..
I love all your creations but I dont think i can make any of them.. I really love your ring designs! Checked your Etsy but not many of the ring tutorials I am interested are there :(

WireBliss Design (Mei) Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:40:00 PM GMT+8

The instructions are clear Lydia. You should be able to do it.
You can check on my list here, maybe you will find some of the ring designs here - http://www.wireblissmei.com/2007/08/most-practical-jewelry-tutorials-tips.html