Facing the Cobra II

Sunday, December 21, 2008

This time around I made sure I snap lots of photos of this 2nd Braided Cuff (Facing the Cobra II). Reason being I forgot how I wire wrapped and weaved the first Facing the Cobra Cuff. Yeah! It happens all the time...:).
Anyway, this 2nd cuff turned out better than the first one. Took me longer this time around because while wrapping it, I don't know how it should finish. It took shape as I work along.

Kala Pohl Studio Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 10:40:00 PM GMT+8

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, I love it. You are so talented:):)

Mei (WireBliss) Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 10:56:00 PM GMT+8

Thanks Kala@
its hard work!:) but a very satisfying one.

corra Monday, December 22, 2008 at 12:42:00 AM GMT+8

Mei, this is such a masterpiece!!! Well done!!

Jamie Monday, December 22, 2008 at 3:47:00 AM GMT+8

Mei, another amazing and gorgeous creation! I am so jealous of your wire skills. I think I'm going to have to invest in some of your tutorials! ;)

Jamie
Creations by JAE

Poranna Monday, December 22, 2008 at 5:09:00 AM GMT+8

it looks you've put a lot of work and time to do it - it's amazing!

Mei (WireBliss) Monday, December 22, 2008 at 11:05:00 PM GMT+8

Thanks Corra, Jamie, Poranna.
Jamie, yeah! check them out but they don't teach how to make this cuff...yet! :) hehe.
Poranna, almost a day there....

The Beading Gem Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 2:13:00 AM GMT+8

This is an awesome piece! Someone commented on my feature article on your first cobra - she said she loves it so much she wishes you'd do a tutorial!

Mei (WireBliss) Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 7:00:00 AM GMT+8

Hi Pearl! I saw the comment. It shall go to my "to do list" but it may not look exactly the same :)

Moorea Seal Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 9:00:00 AM GMT+8

oh my goodness, such beautiful jewelry! i love it all!

Mei (WireBliss) Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 10:31:00 AM GMT+8

Thanks for stopping by Moorea :)
Love your arts too.

Jenny Pong Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 11:20:00 AM GMT+8

Wow, speechless, its just so amazing! well done!!

jpbeads.blogspot.com

Evelyn Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 5:17:00 AM GMT+8

This is a beautiful piece. Would love to have one just like it.

Anonymous ,  Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 5:18:00 AM GMT+8

this is a beautiful piece. wish i could make one or have one just like it.

Yvette Jones Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 1:00:00 AM GMT+8

Mei,
When I grow up (already 50 plus) :) I want to wire just like you. This bracelet is really beautiful. I have been designing jewelry for over ten years, but just recently started wiring. You are very talented and your work shows that this is what you were put on earth to do. I hope that you and your business will continue to grow. Have a wonderful holiday, and a safe New Year.

Mei Tan Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 8:52:00 AM GMT+8

Thank you Yvette. We are all still growing up (I am just behind you) but feel 20+ hehehe.....
Wire jewelry is just one of them. There are many more things I would love to do.
Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to you and yours too.