A Ring and a Pair of Earring

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I completed three projects today. One was posted earlier and here's the other two - seahorse tail earrings and a simple pearl nest ring. This time around, I employ Soumak Weave for the seahorse tail earrings compared to the previous one where I used the figure "8" weave.

Azure Islands Designs Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 7:52:00 AM GMT+8

Lovely work...I make the same kind of ring but I would never attempt to make a similar kind of earrings...they are far beyond my expertise and patience!!!!

Cheers

Mei (WireBliss) Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 9:14:00 AM GMT+8

Oh..you should try it out..its very addicting :)

artistkaren ,  Monday, January 5, 2009 at 2:04:00 PM GMT+8

Mei--
Love the seahorses & just dying to sit by the koi pond with you. Thanx for visiting my site. I'm putting you in my blogroll.
Happy & creative new year!
Artist Karen

Jan Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:04:00 PM GMT+8

Love the new earrings!!! I love your blog, too. Have a Happy New Year, Mei, and keep up the beautiful work you do. You are an inspiration to me.
Jan

Mei (WireBlissMei) Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:55:00 PM GMT+8

Happy New Year to you too Jan. Happy to be an inspiration :) as I also got inspired by you and others.

Kala Pohl Studio Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 11:34:00 PM GMT+8

Oh, beautiful once again Mei. I strive to be like you:):)

Thank you for visiting my blog.

JewelryByJaws.com Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 1:41:00 AM GMT+8

The earrings are just adorable... love em

I always love to see what you're up to

Kokopelli Friday, January 9, 2009 at 4:37:00 AM GMT+8

Saw your post on Pearls blog and had a look. Your work is amazing! You're really talented. Love to see more.