New Turqoise and Swarovski Crystal Bracelet

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Made this bracelet today. These donuts turquoise beads (6mm) have been with me for a while. Decided to take them out to play today and the result is this 7.5in bracelet. Still thinking if I should list it in my Etsy Shop.

Playing with Wire Again
This colored wires were purchased from the mall recently. Not sure what they are made of as the label was in Japanese but they are very soft. Too soft! Played around with it and created wire names (can you read the names? :D) Got problem with the letter 'n' and 'r' in Henry but William is ok, yeah! ok only.
Then I played around with some basic shapes just for the fun of it and get the boys all excited with the wire fish.

WireBlissMei

Kokopelli Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:51:00 AM GMT+8

Hmmm, what about taking the centerpiece and make it the centerpiece of a cuff? I think in a bracelet it will always be on the lower side of the arm. That would be a pity! But that's just my two cents.

Mei (WireBlissMei) Monday, March 2, 2009 at 8:19:00 AM GMT+8

IC! Thanks Steve for clarifying them for me. Now I might go back and get some more :) as I know people do use them to create jewelry although they are very light and soft.

Mei (WireBlissMei) Monday, March 2, 2009 at 8:29:00 AM GMT+8

That is a very good suggestion Kokopeli. Will try it out one of these days and see how it goes. This bracelet does hang on the lower side of the wrist. Alternatively I can try shortening the links.
Thanks for the suggestion, I like it and do drop by more often with your comments.

~$ieW m3i~ Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 12:43:00 PM GMT+8

so cute! awww i miss the boys already. :(

Shimmermeblue Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 8:43:00 AM GMT+8

Beautiful bracelet! I like the wire names and symbols as well. You are very talented!

Kudzu Friday, March 6, 2009 at 9:10:00 AM GMT+8

I love the colors, and the sparkle down the center, very beautiful!
Kudzu