Monday, September 28, 2009
Lapis Lazuli alleviates pain, especially that of migraine headaches.This is the statement that got me attracted to this gemstone recently. As some of you may know, I frequently have migraine headaches. I've tried lots of things to help me cope with the pain - panadol, paracetamol (same thing), pain killer (can't remember their names), even 100 Plus, Chinese medicines/herbs, massage, etc. etc but non of them helps. When I got them, I'd be completely "useless" for one or two days. I'd be locked inside the bedroom and try to sleep the pain away. Of course I can't as the boys will come knocking on the door from time to time...mommy! mommy!
Yeah! I am very very desperate. Thank you to friends who suggested other methods to get rid of the pain. Haven't tried some of them out yet but will do.
Lapiz Lazuli necklace. They are 8mm beads and we shall see how it works out. I hope it really works :)
For believers, here are other attributes of Lapiz Lazuli:
- Friendship, universal truth, harmony, peace of mind, tranquility, honesty, creative expression, expand awareness, intellectual capacity and communication, mental clarity, self confidence.
- Mental clarity & emotional healing, and enhances judgment and wisdom.
- Enhances psychic abilities and awareness &communication with higher self and spirit guardians.
- Helps to openly state his or her opinion.
- Energizes the throat chakra. Helps in recovery from surgery. Aids healing in the areas of the neck, larynx, and vocal chords.
- Protect wearer from physical danger and psychic attacks.
- Cleanses the mind body and spirit of toxins and negativity.