Saturday, March 20, 2010
my Sixth sense whispered to me that I should start doing the tutorial for TAW (Twice Around the World) Wire Wrapped Bracelet.
If you feel like laughing at me :D ;D, go ahead and laugh all you want but I listen to my sixth sense all the time :)
I think you do too :)
piece/s for your viewing pleasure :)
When was the last time I made something for myself?
Can't remember exactly but this one is for me :P
* There are 5 individual necklaces here.
* No clasp! Yay! Slip on just like slip on slippers
and I am ready to go.
* Easy and no fuss and suitable for any occasion.
* As there are 5 of them, I can choose to wear
just 1, 2, or 3, or 4 or all 5 at once.
* The are very light weight. The chain are really tiny!
If you look closely, the smallest wire loop that I made are
still like 3 times bigger the the chain link.
* The stones, they are mixture of all my favorite gems,
pearls and crystals - tourmaline, peridot, garnet,
agate, pearls, moonstone, amethyst, fluorite,
rutilated quartz, citrine, aquamarine, prehnite,
cherry quartz, Swarovski crystals, etc.
***Have a wonderful weekend!