Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Today I would like to ask a question and I'd love to hear what you have in mind.
Do leave me comment if you have the time.
Here is the question.
What would you do if you discovered that a piece you just completed looks similar (maybe 95% similarities) to someone else's design?However, you cross your heart and swear to die you have never seen hers/his design before?
- remove all pictures of the piece you have posted?
- give credit to the other person? If yes, how do you give credit in this situation as you have never seen his/her creation/design before hand? --- ehm..."thank you for the inspiration but I have never seen your creation before?" --- sounds very fake and insincere right?
- offer an apology?....for what ya?
- believe in coincidence and explain how you come up with your design?
- or accuse the other person for copying (if he/she is accusing you for the same)!
- or let me know your experience...........
Meanwhile, here is sharing with you my recently completed wire wrapped fossilized coral pendant.
Follow on Buzz