Do leave me comment if you have the time.
Here is the question.
What would you do if you discovered that a piece you just completed looks similar (maybe 95% similarities) to someone else's design?However, you cross your heart and swear to die you have never seen hers/his design before?
- remove all pictures of the piece you have posted?
- give credit to the other person? If yes, how do you give credit in this situation as you have never seen his/her creation/design before hand? --- ehm..."thank you for the inspiration but I have never seen your creation before?" --- sounds very fake and insincere right?
- offer an apology?....for what ya?
- believe in coincidence and explain how you come up with your design?
- or accuse the other person for copying (if he/she is accusing you for the same)!
- or let me know your experience...........
Meanwhile, here is sharing with you my recently completed wire wrapped fossilized coral pendant.