Earrings-Wired Chinese Knot

Thursday, February 28, 2008

After few days of inactivity, I finally managed to complete this pair of earrings today. This piece is based on Corra's Wired Chinese Knot that I mentioned the other day. Took me whole afternoon to make this. While wrapping the goldstone, pearls and lime colored gem (not sure what stone this is but I love the color, must check with the expert later!), I really have no idea where it was going and I can't stop thinking that I would not be able to make the other pair. Phew! They turned up quite ok in the end. This post earrings measure about 3cm x 2cm.
Maybe this piece will be my first etsy piece. Yeah! Am planning to start selling on line this time around. Wish me luck then and will keep you posted on my etsy store. Hopefully soon!

Mei Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 11:24:00 PM GMT+8

That is very nice name for the earrings. Fruitful Earrings! :)

Anonymous ,  Friday, February 29, 2008 at 2:32:00 AM GMT+8

Mei---
they turned out beautifully!!! Kim (Kim4stitch)

Shuku Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 10:17:00 PM GMT+8

Mei these are gorgeous! I'd definitely buy them if you had 'em on sale...such pretty colours!

--Shuku

Mei Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 11:52:00 PM GMT+8

I am still working on listing this item. Dunno when yet! Duh.....

Fioleta Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 8:21:00 PM GMT+8

They are beautiful. Good luck with setting up the Etsy store

Mei Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 10:46:00 PM GMT+8

Thank you. My Etsy shop is opened today. Please come and visit although I am still in the process of filling it up.

Perfectly Twisted Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 3:28:00 AM GMT+8

You are just amazing. I love your jewelry and this piece, like the others, is just stunning.

Mei (WireBliss) Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 7:48:00 AM GMT+8

thanks very much perfectly twisted. Drop by from time to time to get inspired :)